Over 80 years of Furniture and Passion
In the 1950s, Giuseppe Barlozzini began selling the first furniture for the home.
In 1965 the first Barlozzini exhibition space was born and thanks to the hard work and professionalism that has always characterized the company, in 1975 it was expanded with a new building of 1000 square meters.
In 1983 his son Andrea joined the company, who inherited his passion for furniture from his father and dedicated himself professionally to the study of materials. In recent years, the business expands again and the first showroom is opened in Perugia.
After only 7 years the Orvieto exhibition space was born which, thanks to its exclusive location in via del duomo, in the heart of the historic city center, has allowed the company to open up to international customers, fascinated by made-in-Italy design.